OMHS SPIRIT WEEK

Spirit week themes (Throwback jersey/team apparel day, old school rock day, revenge of the nerd’s day, old school and hip-hop day and character day) Special shout out to Mr. Dorsey for choosing the themes.

Owings Mills High School students and teachers are not attending school in-person but that is not stopping our school spirit. Student Government Association hosted the first virtual spirit week of the school year on Oct. 26-30.

SGA co-moderator Thomas Blumenauer gave information and updates on spirit week, “We tried to publicize via the weekly email from Mrs. Campbell and through Schoology. Anthony Dorsey gave many ideas for the spirit ideas this time around. More spirit days on the way soon.” Be sure to check your email and schoology for upcoming spirit weeks.

The themes for spirit week were chosen by Dorsey, the themes were throwback jersey/team apparel, old school rock day, revenge of the nerds, old school hip-hop and character day. Many students and staff enjoyed the theme days and made the best out of this virtual situation. Students were able to share their school spirit by posting pictures and tagging SGA on Instagram @omhs.sga or Twitter @omhs_Eagles_SGA using the hashtag #OMSpiritWeek. Keep up your spirit!

SGA is doing an amazing job keeping many school events and activities interesting although we cannot attend school, you should check your Schoology activity feed to receive announcements about events.